We all know the power of a search engine like Google. You may also have explored all the relevant tips and tricks – but there is always something new and Google never ceases to amaze me.
Now, how about discovering some hidden gems in Google?
Let us start:
1. Copy paste the query below in Google:
Wait for a few seconds. Google will generate a graphical heart for you, that looks like this:
2. Type ‘let it snow’ in Google, and hit the enter button
Wait for a few seconds, you will see snowflakes coming from the top of the screen. Gradually, this fills up the entire screen with snow.
After some time, the whole page freezes, and you are not able to do anything. Use your mouse pointer to write on the screen, by holding down the mouse button. You will be able to write exactly as you write on your car window – when the rain or snow is falling outside. What’s more cool is the fact that you can click the + button and share this image with others.
Now the fun part - Google has also added a defrost function that allows you to defrost.
I have tried this in Firefox – and it works perfectly.
3. You can also search for ‘Merry Christmas’ and watch the screen decorated with Christmas lights.
4. If you type, Tilt, then you screen gets tilted
5. If your type, do a barrel roll, your screen will do a roll – literally!
Try this out and let me know your feedback! If you have more tricks, kindly share in the comments box below